RACE efficient technology
The Evolutee Hotel is a 5-star tourism project located in western Portugal, and is part of the Royal Obidos Spa & Golf Resort.
Built on the coast 45 minutes away from Lisbon, the hotel occupies a truly enviable geographic position, providing superb views of the Atlantic Ocean, the golf course and Obido Lake.
The project involved the use of environmentally approved construction materials and techniques, using the efficient technology developed by RACE (former Sistavac).
The solution is composed of the following systems:
- Units for the production and distribution of hot and chilled water
- Integration of the heating and cooling control system via ModBus
- Control of the ventilation system
- Measurement of thermal energy
- Control of the lighting system
- Measurement and reports on the consumption of electricity and water
- Monitoring of general electricity and generator units- Surveillance des tableaux électriques et des groupes électrogènes